Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My knickers are showing!


Something happened between work and home today, and it's called H&M. When I walked in, little did I know I would soon encounter my childhood arch nemesis...knickers. It's not that I hated all knickers as a child, it's just that I hated wearing the excruciatingly scratchy wool knickers my mom made me wear (not to mention the full-on wool outfit. Love you!). But seriously, imagine wearing pants made of horsehair...and fire.

These knicks are not scratchy, however, and they are surprisingly cute. Just be careful how you stand, because the extra crotch material is projecting a slight Lady Gaga situation in this picture. I'm a girl, I swear.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally digging the knickers. I have been wondering where to get a good pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom had the right idea, just the wrong fabric!
    Sorry!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete