Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Plaid shirt dress




There is one outfit that always looks good and is always comfortable: leggings with anything! But not with shirts that do not cover your bum, because I am not a fan of legging pants unless, of course, they are leather.
What led me to this post was when I started pondering about the next couple of weeks. Thanksgiving is coming up, then Christmas, I am taking several trips out of town and, I thought, what would be the perfect travel/holiday outfit? I quickly realized that I needed more shirt dresses and when I popped into H&M tonight I found this plaid shirt dress for $15!!!
I am excited to try it out with different layering tricks. Obviously a cardigan would look nice, but I was also thinking of wearing a turtle neck underneath. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment