Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What to do about knee socks

Many of you will be happy that I was tinkering around with my camera today and was able to find another option that made the color come out better. Yay!
So when knee socks started to appear for fall I was confused. Knee socks kind of look a little skanky. But then I saw this post on Frolic, and I was shown the light. Adding knee socks to the layered look prevents them from making you look like a naughty school girl while wearing them. Wearing knee socks over your leggings or pants just adds another layer and it actually looks kind of cute, like leg warmers or something. And they do provide more warmth, especially because my toes are normally in the bottom of my boots freezing because my leggings are not footed. Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment