Thursday, May 14, 2009

Belt it out, ladies



Back in the day, I was really into belts. I was always looking for new shapes, styles and colors to add visual interest to my outfits. Then, grad school happened and put my belt obsession on hold for a while. But just the other day, I realized "I have a bag full of belts in my closet just begging to accentuate my waist!"

Now, I still don't wear belts that often (thought my two posts seem to contradict that statement), but as a big-boobied girl, it is a good idea to squelch any muumuu action before it starts. That's why a thick belt around the waist is always a good call, especially on a loose-fitting dress.

This belt I've had since college, and actually looks cute with this newer Forever 21 dress, and these berry suede shoes add a pop of color. I would typically wear it with leggings or jeans, so please ignore the fact that it looks like I'm just wearing a shirt. When I get home from work, the first thing I want to do is take off my pants...Who's with me?!...Anyone?......Bueller?



No comments:

Post a Comment