Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flower Power





I secretly love anything floral print. Even though I used to pretend that I hated it and that it looked outdated, I know I owned several dresses and jumpsuits with a floral print when I was younger. I rocked those floral prints then, and I'm going to rock them now!

So, you could understand my elation when floral print all of the sudden became stylish again. I just have to say that this dress was a no-name brand purchase from Gabriel Brothers for $20. I wore it to a wedding last weekend and people mistaked it for a dress from J.Crew (which was my plan all along).

As much as I love pairing a floral print with black tights to give it more of an edge, I can't help but admit that what compliments it best are this button down white blouse and a pair of mary janes, and I will soon be receiving my membership to the American Association of Librarians. Is anyone looking for a sexy librarian?

No comments:

Post a Comment